If you are having an existing association with us, you can create service request to achieve any of the following
- Change your information – select the Change in Customer Information option from the Type of Service dropdown. Using this option, you
can change your registered Name, Mobile, Tariff or E-mail id.
- Claim compensation – select the Claim for Compensation option from the Type of Service dropdown to submit a request for claiming
- Shifting meter – select the Meter Shifting option from the Type of Service dropdown to raise a request to shift your meter from one location
- Meter Test – if you feel that your meter is not functioning correctly and want it to be tested, select the Meter Test option from the Type of
Service dropdown to raise meter test request.
- Special Needs Registration – if you have any special need which is preventing you to use our services efficiently, we recommend you to
provide us with the details of the special needs. We at DPC are motivated to help you in all your special needs and will be happy to render
our help as much as we can. Use the Special Needs Registration option from the Type of Service dropdown to initiate the registration
- Complaints – if you have any complaints about our services, please let us know the same using the Complaints option from the
Type of Service dropdown.
- For any of the service request you initiate make sure you provide us with accurate account number and name. these help us identifying you
in our systems.
- We encourage you to provide all the supporting documents for any request you raising with us. The documents help us sort your request
- Once you have provided all the details and have submitted the request you will be notified with a unique service request number, keep the
unique number handy whenever you are interacting with our Customer Service Representatives.